Talroo, Inc. (“Talroo”) is an online service that helps job seekers search for jobs by aggregating millions of job postings from the Internet. In this context, Talroo is simply an indexing service. To access a job posting, job seekers are redirected by Talroo to the website of the company that posted the job. We do not own the job postings. Furthermore, we do not guarantee the completeness of indexing and do not guarantee the authenticity of any job postings.
The Digital Assets are offered and available to users who 18 years of age or older. By using the Digital Assets, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Talroo and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Digital Assets.
Talroo reserves the right to refuse service without prior notice to any user for any or no reason. Talroo also reserves the right to suspend any existing user account for any or no reason.
Specific Terms for the App
Scope of License: The license granted to the end user for the App is limited to a non-transferable license to use the App on any Apple-branded Products that the end user owns or controls and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions, except that such App may be accessed and used by other accounts associated with the purchaser via Family Sharing or volume purchasing.
Maintenance and Support: Talroo is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the App, as specified in this Agreement, or as required under applicable law. Talroo and end user acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
Warranty: Talroo is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. This Agreement provides that, in the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, the end user may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the App to that end user; and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Talroo’s sole responsibility.
Product Claims: Talroo and end user each acknowledge that Talroo, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims of the end user or any third-party relating to the App or the end user’s possession and/or use of that App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Licensed App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation. The Agreement does not limit Talroo’s liability to the end user beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
Intellectual Property Rights: Talroo and the end user acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the App or the end user’s possession and use of that App infringes that third-party’s intellectual property rights, Talroo, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
Legal Compliance: end user represents and warrants that (i) they are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) they are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Developer Name and Address: Any end user questions, complaints or claims with respect to the App should be directed to Talroo, Inc., 6433 Champion Grandview Way Bldg 2, Ste 100, Austin, TX 78750 and/or email@example.com.
Third-Party Terms of Agreement: end user represents they will comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the App.
Accessing the Digital Assets and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Digital Assets, and any service or material we provide on the Digital Assets, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable for any reason if the Digital Assets or any parts of the Digital Assets are unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Digital Assets.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Digital Assets or portions of it using your username, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Digital Assets and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including without limitation all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Talroo, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Digital Assets, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Digital Assets.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Digital Assets.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Digital Assets or any services or materials available through the Digital Assets.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Digital Assets other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Talroo name, the Talroo logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Talroo or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Talroo. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Digital Assets are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Talroo, a Talroo employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Digital Assets, or which, as determined by us, may harm Talroo or users of the Digital Assets or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Sell, trade, or transfer your account to a third party.
- Use the Digital Assets in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Digital Assets, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Digital Assets.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Digital Assets for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Digital Assets.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Digital Assets or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Digital Assets.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Digital Assets, the server on which the Digital Assets are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Digital Assets.
- Attack the Digital Assets via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Digital Assets.
Our Digital Assets offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Digital Assets.
Any User Contribution you post to the Digital Assets will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Digital Assets, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Talroo, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Digital Assets.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Digital Assets.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Digital Assets. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS TALROO AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Digital Assets and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Copyright Infringement Policy
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from these Digital Assets infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Digital Assets by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Digital Assets, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Name: Jeremy Foster
6433 Champion Grandview Way,
Building II, Suite 100,
Austin, Texas 78750
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Digital Assets is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Digital Assets is made available solely for general information purposes. Talroo cannot guarantee the authenticity of any jobs or job postings that we display on our Digital Assets, nor do we warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Digital Assets, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Digital Assets include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by third-party licensors. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Talroo, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Talroo. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Digital Assets
We will update the content on the Digital Assets from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Digital Assets may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Use of the Digital Assets
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Links from the Websites
If the Digital Assets contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Digital Assets will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE DIGITAL ASSETS, RELATED CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITES, CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER TALROO NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH TALROO MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER TALROO NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH TALROO REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITES, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE DIGITAL ASSETS WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TALROO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL TALROO, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Class Action Waiver
IN ANY DISPUTE, NEITHER YOU NOR ANY OTHER PERSON SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER AFFILIATES OR PERSONS, OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS ACTION OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH CLAIM.
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
These Digital Assets are operated by Talroo, Inc.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Digital Assets should be directed to email@example.com or by mail to Talroo, Inc. 6433 Champion Grandview Way, Bldg 2, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78750.